Smart Body BMI Scale
Recommended by Physicians
4 interest-free payments*
How Does The FitTrack Dara Work?
When standing on the FitTrack scale, a very low, safe electrical signal is sent from four metal electrodes through your feet. The electrical signal passes quickly through water that is present in hydrated muscle tissue but meets resistance when it hits fat tissue. This resistance is measured and input into scientifically validated FitTrack equations to calculate body composition measurements.
Accurate Results You Can Count On
Reach Fitness Goals 8x Faster
Understand different body metrics that can be improved on
See progress being made beyond simply weight being lost
Measure 17 different vital body health metrics
+/- 3% as accurate as a medical DEXA (x-ray) body fat percentage scan
The most accurate body composition scale in its class
More Motivation Than Ever Before
Most goals fail because they’re too hard to stick to. FitTrack empowers you with more information so that you can cultivate a greater understanding of your body
- Personalized insights
- Easy-to-read charts
- Daily, weekly, monthly tracking
- Stay motivated as you monitor your progress
*Syncs with Apple Health, Google Fit and many more!
Made for All Body Types
Other smart scales fail to adjust their readings according to the user’s body type, but not FitTrack.
- Athlete Mode for active users
- Smart algorithm adjustments based on individual habits
- Accurate, body-type specific reporting
New parents can now activate Infant Mode!
- watch your little ones grow and monitor their health as they get bigger
- Family-friendly, recognizing Up to 8 users automatically
- Keep the whole family healthy together!