CURLING IRONS 2 in 1 Gold Twist Hair Curling & Straightening Tools
- 2 in 1 Curling Irons & Hair Straightener, can Straightening and Curly hair
- 3D Concave & Convex plate heating surface, Straighten hair more smooth, Curl hair more dynamic
- 4 adjustable temperature settings for all types hair: 140℃(285℉),180℃(356℉),200℃(392℉),220℃(428℉)
- Dual voltage and 360° swivel salon grade cord, 2.5m power line. Compact size with light weight, suitable for business or travel
- Create any hairstyle in minutes, from loose beach waves to tight ringlet curls, meets different occasions like dating, party, club or meeting
Professional Iron is committed to delivering salon-quality styling tools and hair care products to consumers all over the world. These hair products are specially created to replenish, reinvigorate, repair, and add shine and smoothness to your hair. Using high-quality ingredients and construction in the expanding product line, this brand is built for you and will continue to adapt to your feedback.
Twist Hair Straightener and Curler 2-IN-1
Features And Benefits
- Titanium plate technology.
- Even heat distribution & gentler styling.
- Dual voltage 110 - 240V / 50-60HZ.
- Great for travel & touch-ups.
- Gets close to the scalp.
- Up to 140℃(285℉) - 220℃(430°F).
- 360° Rotatable Swivel Cord 2.5m(8ft).
HOW TO USE
- 220℃/446℉：Thick curly and wavy hair.
- 180℃-200℃/356℉-392℉：Normal or slightly curly hair.
- 140℃-160℃/284℉-338℉：Dyed or dark-colored hair.
- 4 Temperature levers to choose from to meet different hair type needs.
HOW TO STRAIGHT HAIR
- Plugin iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
- Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
- Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
- Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
- Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.
- Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.
- Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.